The North Carolina General Assembly unanimously agreed Monday night to set aside another $800 million dollars for Hurricane Florence relief.
Updated at 8:50 p.m. ET Paul Allen, who co-founded tech giant Microsoft with Bill Gates, died from complications of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Seattle on Monday. He was 65 years old. Allen's death was announced in a statement released by his investment firm, Vulcan. "All of us who had the honor of working with Paul feel inexpressible loss today. He possessed a remarkable intellect and a passion to solve some of the world's most difficult problems, with the conviction that creative thinking and...
His soulful songs may be reminiscent of Sam Cook, but Anthony Hamilton refuses to be put in a box. He was discovered while cutting hair at a barbershop in Charlotte and was signed to Uptown Records, but it took him 10 years and several failed record deals to finally establish himself as a solo superstar.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Jamal Khashoggi: Pressure grows on Saudis as US envoy meets king
- Xinjiang top official praises Uighur 'education camps'
- Kidman: 'Cruise marriage protected me from harassment'
- Judge dismisses Stormy Daniels' defamation case against Trump
- Paris attack fake victim Alexandra Damien jailed for fraud
- 'Error' blamed for anti-white racism vote