Protesters gathered in Raleigh last night for a rally against the policy of separating families who cross the southern border illegally.
President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday ending his administration's policy of separating migrant children from their parents who were detained as they attempted to enter the U.S. illegally. The action came after a firestorm of protest from administration opponents and allies, reacting to pictures and sounds of young children traumatized by their separation from their parents at the hands of U.S. authorities. "So we're going to have strong — very strong borders, but we're going...
The number of women in STEM is growing, but large barriers remain. A new study shows that experiences of sexual harassment in the workplace have a long-term, negative impact on women faculty in sciences, engineering and medicine and diminish both their scientific productivity and opportunities for advancement.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Migrant children: US battle moves to Congress
- Indonesia ferry disaster: Lake Toba captain detained
- World Cup 2018: Female reporter groped and kissed on air
- XXXTentacion: 'Suspect arrested' in rapper murder case
- Intel boss Brian Krzanich quits over relationship
- Italy warns EU partners on migrant deal ahead of summit